Trust Investments ManagerJob ID PB-10931 City Wilmington State Delaware Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Manages the investment management of discretionary accounts where RBC or CNB Trust is name Trustee in a managed delegated role. This position may be located in Delaware or Los Angeles.
- Coordinate the investment trading and compliance functions.
- Organize and participate in Investment Oversight Committee meetings.
- Ensure all Policies & Procedures are followed in a timely manner.
- Perform due diligence reviews on external partners.
- Identify and implement new investment solutions and other efficiencies in coordination with Regional Manager and Head of Trust and Estate Services.
- Review and approve investments for all new accounts as part of the New Business Committee.
- Serves as a point of escalation for problem resolution in collaboration with Regional Manager and Head of Trust and Estate Services.
- Manage risk to ensure all relationships are within CNB's risk appetite
- *Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business
- *Minimum 7 years of investment management experience
- *Minimum 7 years of experience in leading and managing a team
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business. MBA preferred
- 7-10 years of investment experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish relationships and effectively interact with all levels of staff and personnel
- Works well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Anticipate needs and proactively seek solutions
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Willingness to seek out advice from Senior staff promptly as appropriate
- Must possess demonstrated management skills and excellent verbal and written communications skills sufficient to interact with all levels of Bank Personnel and clients.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.