American Gift Fund ManagerJob ID PB-10880 City Wilmington State Delaware Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Manage the day-to-day activities of the American Gift Fund, a Donor Advised Fund as a charitable giving planning vehicle for individuals and families.
- Interact with and provide guidance to Financial Advisors, CPAs, Counsel, Bankers, Investment Advisors, and other bank colleagues
- Oversee administrative review of The American Gift Fund. Check files for correct forms, codes, review payments and transactions for accuracy. Ensures account documents are in compliance.
- Organize and participate in monthly American Gift Fund Board of Directors meetings
- Oversee the preparation of monthly Grant Memos and annual state filings
- Oversee the execution of the quarterly fee billing for American Gift Fund accounts
- Review and approve of new accounts as part of the New Business Committee
- Participate on marketing presentations and perspective client calls or meetings
- Drive the American Gift Fund strategy
- *Bachelor's Degree Business
- *Minimum 7 years philanthropic experience
- *Minimum 7 years of experience in leading and managing a team
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management. MBA Preferred.
- 7-10 years investment management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish relationships and effectively interact with all levels of staff and personnel
- Works well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Anticipate needs and proactively seek solutions
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Willingness to seek out advice from Senior staff promptly as appropriate
- Must possess demonstrated management skills and excellent verbal and written communications skills sufficient to interact with all levels of Bank Personnel and clients.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.