Residential Loan Consultant IIJob ID RLD-11194 City Washington State DC Exempt/Non Exempt Non-Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Services the mortgage needs of Private Banking clients whose lending needs can result in moderate to complex transactions. This individual may accompany a senior lender on business development calls and participate as a member of a lending team. Loans are generally super-jumbo in size. The position focuses on the following areas: credit structuring and analysis, assisting Relationship Managers in cross- selling first mortgages and/or establishing new relationships. Assist team leaders in training programs as needed.
- *Minimum 5 years mortgage lending experience in sales and loan originations required.
- *Minimum 5 years of business development/direct sales experience required.
- *Minimum 3 years of private banking experience required.
- *Good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry" required; or ability to be registered under the Safe Act required.
- Proven sales ability to confidently handle complex transactions and discuss products, programs and pricing, achieved by a targeted rate of return within Bank guidelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with private banking clients.
- Proven ability to effectively manage a mortgage pipeline of loans, responding to internal and external changes affecting Residential Lending.
- Credit knowledge and experience.
- Residential operations background a plus.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, with a sense of urgency and the ability to handle multiple requests and priorities.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.