Sr Credit Analyst - Commercial BankingStart Application Job ID CB-7969 CityWalnut Creek StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMon - Fri, 8a - 5p
In this role, the Sr Credit Analyst will be responsible for assisting credit officers and relationship managers with processing annual renewals and reviews as part of portfolio management and analytical support for complex credits. Under limited supervision, prepares CRR for Pass-rated credits' annual reviews (all amounts) and straightforward renewals (up to $2,000,000). May prepare waiver requests for covenant defaults. Proficient in projection modeling in Moody's and Excel. Colleagues at this level have a full understanding of the bank's credit policies and a thorough knowledge of appropriate banking laws and regulations.
- Prepare CRR's for Pass-rated credits' annual reviews (all amounts) and straightforward renewals (up to $2,000,000).
- Spread financial statements, tax returns, collateral review, projections, etc. for CRR-assigned accounts.
- Proficient in preparation of complex projections and sensitivity analysis.
- Assist in review of documentation under guidance of Senior or Lead Credit Officers.
- Responsible for timeliness of annual reviews and annual renewals.
- Participate with RM's on client calls.
- Provide technical training and mentoring to junior credit analysts
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products we provide, the services we deliver, the processes we employ, and the incentives with which we reward our colleagues.
- Ensure that all City National products, financial solutions and services are provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement
- * High School Diploma or GED required.
- * Minimum 5 years of credit analysis or financial analysis experience required.
- * Minimum 5 years of experience in a banking or financial services environment required.
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be capable of working well independently and in teams.
- Working knowledge of credit, accounting, credit policy and financial statement analysis.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent ability to analyze credits, as well as a detailed knowledge of lending structure and sources and uses of cash.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to present clear and precise recommendations based upon analysis for action on loans and loan treatments.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
*LI-AD1Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled