Software Engineer IVJob ID FILM-11920 City Studio City State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5pm
Job responsibilities will entail collaborating with team members, product owners and customers to develop applications to service the needs of movie studios, independent film distributors, production companies, and others in the entertainment field. Projects will include developing new applications, integrations to third-party systems, developing new features in existing applications, refactoring and re-architecting existing features and being a contributor of ideas within the organization.
The position is with our newest addition to the RBC/CNB family, FilmTrack, a Studio City, CA based SaaS company that serves the entertainment industry.
- Design and develop solutions at every layer of the stack: Angular 8, C#, and SQL Server.
- Write clean, well-structured, maintainable code and contribute to team code reviews.
- Participate in scrum development process
- *6 years in Angular and related technologies (TypeScript, RxJS).
- *6 years strong UI/UX sensibilities with experience designing for complex data.
- *6 years in C# and EntityFramework.
- *6 years with SQL and database design, C# and EntityFramework
- Knowledge of Angular state management techniques or libraries.
- Familiarity with component/CSS libraries like Angular Material and Bootstrap.
- Experience writing RESTful or OData APIs using ASP.NET Core/Web API.Strong UI/UX sensibilities with experience designing for complex data.
- Proficient in C# and EntityFramework.
- Experience with SQL and database design.C# and EntityFramework
Skills and Knowledge
- C# and EntityFramework
- SQL and Database Design
- Angular (TypeScript, RxJS)