Customer Success InternJob ID FILM-11812 City Studio City State California Exempt/Non Exempt Non-Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5 pm
As a Customer Success Intern, you'll be critically involved in strategic projects that affect the business. You'll be asked to investigate problems, collect and analyze data. You will work with a team of Customer Success Managers and report to the Director of Customer Success.
As a Customer Success Intern, you will:
- collectiand report on key business and perfomane indicators (KPI's)
- help optimize and refine team operations and documentation
- collect valuable data points, aggregate and report
- use Google Docs/Sheets and Microsoft office applications, primary Excel and Word
- gain valuable experience in Salesforce and learn how to create reports
- work hands on with multiple teams including Product, Marketing and Support
- Support larger CS team goals
- you are intelligent with strong interpersonal skills are a must
- great work ethic and you communicate well
- organized team player who follows through on commitments
- *Must be at least 18 years old.
- *High School Diploma or a GED.
- *Enrollment in a 4-year college or university or in a high school college preparatory program.
- Career interest in banking, business, engineering or computer science preferred.
- Must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must possess strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.