Sales Officer Lead - Treasury Mgmt. Sherman OaksStart Application Job ID TREA-7831 CitySherman Oaks StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work Schedule8-5pm
- *Bachelor's degree required.
- *Minimum 7 years of cash management sales experience in a financial services environment required.
- *Minimum 4 years experience in managing/supporting medium to large account relationships required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Proficient in the use of host and PC based software applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices associated with the analysis of business operations and depository activities.
- Knowledge of the practices and regulations that govern the banking industry and the implications of federal, state and local regulations affecting treasury management activities preferred.
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products we provide, the services we deliver, the processes we employ, and the incentives with which we reward our colleagues.
- Ensure that all City National products, financial solutions and services are provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement
*Represents basic qualifications for the position.To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.