Innovation Program CoordinatorStart Application Job ID BATS-8013 CitySanta Monica StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8-5
The Innovation Program Coordinator will be responsible for co-creating and driving initiatives and events that build a culture of innovation and encourage colleagues understanding and engagement with innovation best practices. Example initiatives include:
- Participation in the RBC-X Intraprenuership program which organizes teams of colleagues from across City National Bank into startups to tackle high priority business challenges submitted by executive leadership
- Developing partnerships with top notch academic institutions and local innovation centers to learn best practices and build relationships with students and practitioners
- Developing educational materials and curriculum to on innovation, technology, or process improvement related topics. Prior experience working in an Innovation Team is not required but successful candidates will be very comfortable thinking outside the box, challenging the status quo, and demonstrating a clear value proposition to drive consensus around the adoption of new initiatives.
The Innovation Program Coordinator will be joining a small but fast growing team with the opportunity to shape the future of innovation at City National. The Program Coordinator should also be able to proactively remove friction points and drive internal processes to keep the rest of the team focused and maximize productivity. Responsibilities will include innovation awareness, project coordination, innovation ideation initiatives, innovation culture, and team coordination.
- *Associate's degree required
- *Minimum 2 years' experience providing Administrative support
- *Minimum 2 years' experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
Skills and Knowledge:
- Above average verbal and written communication skills required
- Must have skills in organization, scheduling, project coordination
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate to meet multiple deadlines ensuring timely completion of all projects
- Familiarity with financial services or technology industry is a plus
- Passionate about growth and learning opportunities
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
*LI-MB1Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled