Sr. Administrative SpecialistStart Application Job ID WMS-7962 CitySan Francisco StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday - Friday ; 8 - 5
Will assist with the San Francisco Portfolio Management team's service delivery processes and provide outstanding client service. Assist the Portfolio Management team in solving client and advisor issues as it relates to operational and logistical inquires. Act as the primary Portfolio Management team liaison with all Operations teams including New Accounts, Billing, Performance and Client Services. Will assist with the creation and distribution of Portfolio Review Books; will assist with and distribute Investment Policy Statements and Re-allocation Letters; and will be responsible for scheduling of PM client review meetings.
- *Minimum of 2 years' computer experience required (e.g., MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- *Minimum 3 years' experience in an administrative capacity.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required to communicate effectively with all levels of colleagues and clients.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-oriented environment preferred.
- Experience in Investment Services experience preferred.
- Must be a self-started with a 'can do' attitude.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.