Senior Relationship ManagerJob ID RE-10707 City San Francisco State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Build your career with a stable and expanding organization as a Senior Relationship Manager in City National's Real Estate Banking division. With high integrity and a platform designed for success, the Real Estate team focuses on creating value and supporting development through industrial, retail, office, multi-family, mini-storage and single-family loans.
The Senior Relationship Manager -- Real Estate will work cross-functionally to build and maintain a profitable loan portfolio by selling related bank products and services while building relationships with clients and internal business partners. Supported by direct access to management and quick credit decisions, our top candidate will utilize a high degree of creativity and independence in developing, managing, and servicing a large portfolio of diverse and complex client relationships.
- Acts as a single point-of-contact and consultant to clients and a resource to the team in developing and maintaining business.
- Expands portfolio and grows revenue by promoting client solutions, developing referral network, and maintaining calling program.
- Proactively monitors portfolio for credit quality, credit renewal, and adherence to policy. Ensures accurate and timely risk identification and resolves issues to prevent potential financial liability/loss.
- Works with Regional Manager, Credit Manager and Credit Administration to negotiate, structure, underwrite and approve credit transactions that meet client needs and are consistent with the credit quality standards and operational compliance requirements of the Bank. Monitors the loan documentation process and closes the loan.
- Collaborates with CNB product experts to achieve cross-sell goals and helps solidify the client relationship. Maintains awareness of competitive products, practices, rates and changes in market conditions.
- Represents the Bank by participating in outside civic and community affairs, business and industry-related organizations, and other professional activities as appropriate.
- Complies fully with all Bank Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g. Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Practices, Code of Conduct, etc.).
- *Bachelor's Degree or 6 years relationship management experience
- *Minimum of 10 years commercial real estate lending experience
- *Minimum of 5 years financial and income tax analysis experience
- Deep product knowledge and technical expertise in order to originate, structure, and execute large transactions and/or to cross sell
- Superior knowledge of commercial real estate finance, appraisal, credit policies and procedures, and bank operations policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent client servicing and sales skills
- Excellent credit analysis and accounting skills
- Ability to work autonomously in making sound business decisions commensurate with experience and level of authority
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.