Wire Processor IIJob ID BIS-11043 City Raleigh State North Carolina Exempt/Non Exempt Non-Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 9-6
- *High School Diploma or GED required.
- *Minimum 1 year of wire experience required.
- *Minimum 1 year of direct client service or data entry experience required.
- *Minimum 6 months of basic computer experience required. (eg. MS Word and Excel)
- Strong data entry (alpha/numeric) skills preferred.
- Experience in a wire transfer department environment helpful.
- Consistent data entry accuracy experience.
- Must have excellent communication, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of bank personnel, vendors, and clients.
- General knowledge of bank operations helpful.
- Basic understanding of computer navigation and software.
- Must have attention to detail, organize, and a level of urgency to complete tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and deadline driven environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.