Loan Boarding SpecialistStart Application Job ID BIS-8432 CityRaleigh StateNorth Carolina Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8-5
Reviews all requests for boarding & funding for approval, completeness & accuracy. Boards new and renewed consumer, commercial and mortgage loans. Processes advances, payments & payoffs on various loan products. Maintains Guarantor records on the loan system. Performs all maintenance, calculate and adjust interest and fee accruals. Determines causes of rejected items and process corrections. Balances work and prepare appropriate GL entries to various cost centers as required.
Boards moderately complex consumer, small business loans and commercial loans. Processes renewals from loan agreements, note and other loan documents. Completes and processes appropriate GL entries with corresponding offsets. Data entry will include setting up of customer account, commitment and note record on the loan system. Process initial fundings as requested and account for collection of fees and charges.
- *High School Diploma or GED required.
- *Minimum 3 years of loan processing experience in a financial institution required.
- *Minimum 2 years of basic computer experience(e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Able to handle a heavy volume of transactions and multiple tasks.
- Detail oriented with strong follow-up skills.
- Able to manually compute accrual adjustments.
- Ability to operate Personal Computers and WordPerfect/Word Programs.
- Able to operate calculators, encoding, fax and copying machines.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.