Client Care SpecialistStart Application Job ID BATS-9431 CityRaleigh StateNorth Carolina Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftOther Work Schedule4am ET-1pm ET 5 days a week includes Sat & Sun
Responds to and handles operational questions and requests for all City National Bank branches, Commercial Banking and the Entertainment Division in a high volume, fast-paced telephone environment. Manages client conversations. Satisfies the needs of the client while controlling the length of the call. Defuses unsatisfied clients. Independently analyzes and resolves operational problems of a difficult nature on clients' accounts.
Identifies and appropriately handles potential fraudulent situations. Independently handles issues for deposits, savings, loan, credit cards, ATM/Debit cards, CDs, IRAs and wire transfers. Additionally, handles technical support for the City National Bank online product and any special promotions or campaigns. Maintains favorable client relations by handling requests in a tactful and professional manner reflecting positively on City National Bank.
- *High School Diploma or GED required.
- *Minimum 2 years banking experience in client service required.
- *Minimum 1 year experience in a call center environment required.
- *Minimum 1 year of basic computer experience required. (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to trouble shoot and resolve client concerns.
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills.
- Must possess desire to assist clients with a variety of client service-related issues in a fast-paced, independent, telephone based service environment with an emphasis on quality.
- Ability to interface in an effective and professional manner with clients, and all levels of bank personnel.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled