Client Care Manager IIStart Application Job ID BATS-8192 CityRaleigh StateNorth Carolina Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Thursday, 8:30-5:30; Friday 9-6
Responsible for the day to day supervision of the bank's Client Contact Center which responds to a broad range of operational and technical support issues from clients of all banking offices/departments regarding deposit accounts, IRAs, incoming wire transfers, ATM/check cards, loans, credit cards, and technical support for online services. Ensures quality customer service, proper workflow and adherence to policies and procedures. Uses sound judgment and analysis to resolve a broad range of operational and technical support issues. Analyzes and resolves problems of a complex nature. Responsible for appropriate interpretation and implementation of all Bank policies and procedures.
- Complete knowledge of all areas of operations and bank operating policies and procedures are required.
- Provides guidance to all levels of Specialists & Leads
- Approves transactions within established limits and in line with policy and procedures
- Responsible for reviewing, processing and managing transactional workflow
- Ensures clients' requests are completed daily or escalated
- * Minimum 5 years of experience in customer service operations
- * Minimum 3 years supervisory experience
- * Minimum 6 years work experience in Banking operations
Skills and Knowledge:
- Comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of banking operations.
- Thorough knowledge of CNB bank policies and procedures.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of Bank personnel and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret information to resolve problems.
- Good computer skills, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- College degree preferred
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products we provide, the services we deliver, the processes we employ, and the incentives with which we reward our colleagues.
- Ensure that all City National products, financial solutions and services are provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.