Private BankerJob ID PB-11903 City Palo Alto State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Develops and manages client relationships with high- net- worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families within a specific market. Provide integrated financial services advice to these clients including: banking, credit, asset management, trust and estate planning, and brokerage. Manages overall relationship profitability and portfolio risk and is responsible for profitable growth of the portfolio. May serve as a segment or industry specialist acting as a technical consultant to clients and colleagues in various business segments and geographic locations. Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry"; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act. Must remain in good standing under the Safe Act.
- *BA or MBA or 15 years of experience in financial services.
- *Minimum 10 years of experience in one or more of the following: asset management, banking/credit, personal trust, and brokerage services.
- *Minimum 10 years of sales and relationship management experience in financial services preferably with high net worth clients.
Job Skills and Knowledge
- FINRA Series 7 and 63, and 65 or 66 securities licenses and state insurance license preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting preferred.
- Strong understanding of all products and services applicable to high net worth clients.
- Superior knowledge of credit policies and procedures, and bank operations policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated sales and marketing abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
*Represents basic qualifications of the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.