Sr Client OfficerStart Application Job ID PBB-9242 CityOxnard StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
Assists the Client Manager in supervising and participates in the operations, client service, and internal sales activities of the branch. Supervises and assists in overseeing the operations and client services activities of the branch to include all consumer transactions and standard deposit products and services. Monitors and maintains operations procedures for compliance to regulations. Plans and administers colleague schedules and internal workflow.
- *Minimum 3 years of direct sales experience required.
- *Minimum 2 years experience in a banking environment required.
- *Minimum 2 years of basic computer experience (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) required.Skills and Knowledge:
- Good knowledge of Bank policies and procedures and regulatory compliance.
- Working knowledge of Bank products and services.
- General knowledge of Bank audit procedures.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Good problem solving skills.*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled