Team Leader Commercial Banking TechnologyJob ID CB-13925 City New York State New York Additional Location: Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
TEAM LEADER COMMERCIAL BANKING TECHNOLOGY
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Commercial Banking Division
As a member of City National’s Commercial Banking group, you will help to provide expertise and financing solutions to mid-market businesses and organizations with professional management, headquartered in the United States. By listening and understanding the client’s needs, the team delivers specialized service and industry-specific expertise to help solve challenges for companies that are growing.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum 10 years of experience in commercial banking
- Minimum 5 years of credit experience required
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong demonstrated sales and marketing abilities including cross selling skills.
- Superior telephone and profiling skills.
- Good understanding of commercial credit policies and procedures.
- General knowledge of Bank credit products and underwriting standards required to identify credit opportunities with clients and initiate the credit transaction.
- Sound credit analysis and accounting skills.
- Must be able to work autonomously in making sound business decisions and exercising appropriate level of authority commensurate with experience and responsibility.
- Must be capable of managing and providing leadership to calling team.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies.
City National Bank requires all colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work on-site at any of our locations.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled