Senior Marketing CoordinatorJob ID WMS-11866 City New York State New York Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule Monday-Friday, 8-5
This position is responsible for creating, developing, and producing marketing collaterals and research material to support the marketing strategies and sales promotion objectives of City National Rochdale. Partners with Rochdale management, sales, and research teams, and collaborates with marketing team in preparing and producing informational materials (e.g., brochures, newsletters, statement inserts, etc.), and presentations incorporating brand concepts and program designs in the execution of all marketing collaterals.
- Prepare the content and/or edits contributor content for firm publications.
- Edit and write investment insights.
- Update and edit proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials.
- Work cross-functionally to create customized presentations for specific meetings and events within CNR and CNB.
- Lead promotion and support of new and existing products, change to offerings.
- Develop targeted marketing campaigns for acquisition and engagement.
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Interface with sales professionals, marketing assistants, and other departments regarding campaign development and marketing communication requirements.
- Create, develop, and produce new marketing materials for new products/strategies, including slides, FAQs, strategy-sheets, terms sheets, etc. to support the marketing and sales objectives across divisions (communicate with colleagues across departments on presentations, marketing content, and events)
- Work with the outside fund administrator to coordinate marketing support of fund family.
- Translate performance and other technical data into reader-friendly graphs and/or charts.
- Lead the planning and execution of events, including conferences, seminars, and sessions.
- Design and create a wide variety of customized, professional-quality marketing materials.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, video, email marketing, advertising, etc.)
- Conduct market research and to identify new opportunities and trends
- Conduct analysis on competitor offerings and service models.
- Work with compliance team to finalize and ensure marketing materials, proposals, and communications meet all regulatory requirements.
- Complete all special projects as requested.
- Works independently with minimal supervision by initiating and/or leading marketing programs, initiatives, promotions, or research projects.
- Assignments and projects are varied with moderate to high impact.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and creates new ideas for marketing materials that promote company image, products, and services.
- *High School Diploma
- *Minimum 5 years of marketing experience in investment management or similar financial services
- *Minimum 3 years of Microsoft Office Experience
Job Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, is strongly preferred
- Thorough understanding of economics, financial, or investment concepts and terms, and can apply them thoughtfully to marketing work
- In depth knowledge of Investment products, services, marketing strategies, standards and practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills, can network and build key relationships
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to multi-task time-sensitive projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs required (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Able to work independently with little supervision, juggle multiple time-sensitive projects, and execute cross-functional projects end-to-end
- Strong writing and excellent communication skills including a strong command of grammar and proofreading
- Ability to conduct financial analysis and/or demonstrate sophisticated financial concepts visually
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: The Preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.