Salesforce AdministratorStart Application Job ID WMS-9738 CityNew York StateNew York Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
The Salesforce System Administrator is responsible for the daily operations, support, and health of City National Rochdale's Salesforce org. The salesforce setup enables the marketing, sales, proposals, portfolio management and client service teams in managing their service delivery. The role will manage the instance and be part of the Salesforce team that delivers org enhancements and maintenance to the user community based on both business requirements and new available functionality. The System Administrator will also work closely with business stakeholders, users, and information technology colleagues to ensure the org reflects an elegant solution that is easy to maintain, alter, and scale.
The successful System Administrator will have a strong foundation in analysis and problem solving skills, including the ability to drill down to the root cause of an issue. The position will also train new users and train existing users on new functionality. A team player with a collaborative, service-dedicated and a creative solutions-oriented mindset is essential.
- Ability to manage current platform consisting of the following setup -- Classic with Shield, data integration using task factory/SSIS, outlook integration with RIVA, Mapping solution -Geopointe, and Pardot for marketing/lead management.
- Collaborate with CNB Salesforce COE, CNR digital and development teams, BATS infrastructure and development teams.
- Deliver enhancements, projects in an agile environment and a general working knowledge of software delivery trends and best practices (domain driven design, software as a service, scalable architecture, iterative development and testing, integrated testing protocols, DevOps culture) on the salesforce platform
- Troubleshooting problems reported by users various functions such as dashboards, email campaigns, workflows, approval cycles, etc.
- Training users on the platform
- Manage and support the daily, weekly, monthly administration activities to support the org -- data integration, data quality & integrity, de-duplication, error logs, user administration, backups, manage the environments, patching/updates, etc.
Skills and Knowledge
- Salesforce.com experience, knowledge on Pardot or other integrated marketing solutions with Salesforce. Classic along with exposure to Lightning migration
- Demonstrated ability with declarative programming covering configuration, automation, reports, dashboards, managed packages, custom apps
- Knowledge of the Force.com platform at a level sufficient to ensure best practices in org design and maintenance. Support for solution with data loader, Visual Flows, and working with encrypted data using Shield
- Agile delivery with Jira experience required
- Previous business process experience - DMAIC process / Lean Six Sigma credentials or experience
- Experience in the Financial Services industry preferred
- Tenacity and initiative coupled with a passion for attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter and comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- 3-5 years of salesforce administration experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Hold a current Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator credential
- Hold a current Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder credential
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.