Regional Sales ManagerJob ID TREA-11673 City New York State New York Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule 8-5pm
Directly manage the sales team, consisting of Team Leads, TMSO's and SSO's, in the achievement of the territories annual sales goals. The current territory consists of all line units on the East Coast. Management includes calling on clients with a TMSO or independently, as well as working to structure deals and follow to completion. Serve as a critical player on the TM Management Team providing strategic counseling and decision making on items related to the team as a whole. Participate in numerous special projects related to TM product design and roll outs. Liaison between TM and the line management teams. Review, approve and make recommendations on all exception pricing and ECR requests. Produce and/or review monthly reports and approve all Pro Forma Credit deals. Initial point of contact for all Treasury Management related escalations. Expectation is sales manager quarterbacks all things Treasury and ensures that the issues are resolved even if those issues are non-sales related. As a senior manager within Treasury Management, this includes sales, sales support, implementations, operations, and customer service and product management.
- *Minimum 10 years of Treasury Management experience in a financial services environment .
- *Minimum 5 years of management experience .
- *Minimum 10 years of sales experience .
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related area. Multi-State Management experience preferred.
- Must possess well-developed sales and client management skills with expert knowledge in Treasury Management products, services and solutions.
- Demonstrated sales leadership/management experience and acknowledged success in a sales management role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Extensive knowledge of the practices and regulations that govern the banking industry and the implications of federal, state and local regulations affecting Treasury Management activities.
- Must possess demonstrated management skills and excellent verbal and written communications skills sufficient to interact with all levels of Bank personnel and clients.
*Represents the basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: The Preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.