Portfolio Design AssistantStart Application Job ID WMS-8335 CityNew York StateNew York Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
City National Rochdale (CNR), a subsidiary of City National Bank, is an established, dynamic, investment management firm located in midtown Manhattan with regional offices across the country, specializing in portfolio management for high-net worth individuals, families, and foundations. We are focused on successful, long-term client relationships and we invest globally for a nationwide client base of high net worth individuals and institutions. We provide clients with a truly unique investment counseling and portfolio management service that relates all portfolio decisions to each client's personal benchmark. We are currently seeking a Portfolio Design Assistant to join our NY team.
As a Portfolio Analyst Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of activities including but not limited to:
- Enter/process client specific data and portfolio holdings into firm propriety software.
- Assist with initial analysis of prospective client statements.
- Create and prepare customized presentations for specific advisor and client meetings.
- Print and bind client presentations.
- Develop relationships with sales investment consultants.
- Perform clerical and support tasks.
- Maintain defined quality standards and expectations.
- *Bachelor Degree in Finance or related business field.
- *Minimum 1 year experience of related work.
- *Minimum 2 year experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to operate in a high pace and multiple task environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Team player who demonstrates initiative and flexibility.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and embrace responsibility.
*Represents basic qualifications of the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
*LI-NK1Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled