Performance Reporting ManagerJob ID WMS-10935 City New York State New York Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
This position provides systems administration, reports and analysis, and data management support that improves the delivery and efficiency of City National Rochdale services. Creates and compiles monthly and quarterly performance data and reports utilizing the Advent APX System, reconciles performance discrepancies, assists in performance audits, and other special projects as requested. Processes the daily posting and reconciling of transactional data from multiple sources.
- *Bachelor's Degree required.
- *5-7 years of experience in a financial related industry with direct experience in performance reporting and/or attribution analysis.
- *5 years of experience managing a team
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a financial related industry with direct experience in performance reporting and/or attribution analysis.
- Must possess strong analytical and math skills.
- Experience with Change Management within a client service or middle office environment
- Strong understanding of performance and risk related terms and calculations such as Total Return, Standard Deviation, Yield, Duration, Beta Alpha, etc.
- Excellent computer literacy with a proven proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and other financial related systems (Orion, Advent, APX, Bloomberg).
- Experience with Advent and Orion is a plus.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.