New Accounts Analyst - InvestmentsStart Application Job ID WMS-8517 CityNew York StateNew York Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
The New Accounts Analyst works with branch and department colleagues on all aspects of the client on-boarding process. Collaborates with Portfolio Management teams to process requests for new or existing accounts or best way to transfer assets into the firm. Resolves inquiries and escalates as appropriate.
- Assist clients, partner Financial Advisors, Sr. Investment Consultant and Portfolio Manager Teams with client on-boarding and new account inquiries.
- Prepare paperwork of all new accounts coming in through various legacy platforms (Rochdale and CNAM) as well as for the mid-net-worth platform, Symphonic Financial Advisors.
- Open new accounts and process daily Outstanding Actions Report.
- Maintain database that houses all client, Financial Advisor, and partner firm contact information including the processing of all changes partner's broker dealer and/or RIA changes.
- 1 to 5 years of experience in investment management industry.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent computer literacy with a proven proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the investment management industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience in using Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.