Client Service Digital Delivery CoordinatorStart Application Job ID WMS-7907 CityNew York StateNew York Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8-6
The Client Service Digital Delivery Coordinator is responsible for evolving the client service digital strategy of City National Rochdale and supporting the shift towards becoming a digitally advanced investment manager. Provide services that support digital solutions and new technologies focused on wealth management client service support. Integrate and synchronize the delivery of client service initiatives through digital applications, websites, and networks throughout the organization.
- *Bachelor's degree. MBA preferred
- *Minimum 7 years of experience in financial services and operational roles within Wealth Management industry
- *Minimum 5 years of experience supporting digital transformation and end to end client service support within Wealth Management industry
- *Minimum 2 years of experience with SDLC, SCRUM, or AGILE
Skills and Knowledge:
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- At least 9 years of experience in financial services, and operational roles within Wealth Management industry
- Minimum 7 years of experience supporting digital transformation and end to end client service support within Wealth Management industry
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with SDLC, SCRUM, or AGILE
- Must have a strong understanding of the digital business as it relates to wealth management and new digital trends in order to help drive client service initiatives
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in a changing business environment and dynamically employing skills as needed
- Highly comfortable working with business, functional, and technology management stakeholders
- Possess strong familiarity with industry trends and best practices, and have a perspective on how to advance the current state of play
- Must have ownership mentality and be flexible in a highly demanding entrepreneurial environment
- Self-starter, team player, thought-leader
- Detail-oriented, accurate, highly-organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and general PMO knowledge
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.