Business Banking Relationship AssociateStart Application Job ID PBB-8176 CityNew York StateNew York Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8-5
Responsible for supporting an assigned region's business banking portfolio with moderate complexity. Accountable for portfolio growth including portfolio revenue, loans, deposits, and fee income in conjunction with primary BBRM. The focus of the position is to maintain existing customers, credit judgment, loan structuring and efficient administration. Monitors accounts to identify potential credit problems and assure proper loan documentation. Loan portfolio range will typically be $50MM to $100MM.
- *Minimum 3 years of banking experience required.
- *Minimum 1 year of commercial lending experience within the segment required.
- *Minimum 1 year of credit experience required.
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Loan documentation experience preferred but not required
- Willingness and ability to be trained and become thoroughly competent on internal systems.
- Knowledge of general banking operations sufficient to understand the loan function and knowledge of Federal and State loan documentation regulations required.
- Must have good analytical skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Demonstrated sales and marketing capabilities preferred.
- Understanding of all products and services applicable to target client segment preferred.
- Good knowledge of commercial credit policies and procedures, and bank operations policies and procedures preferred.
- Must have good credit analysis and accounting skills.
- Has the ability to work autonomously in making sound business decisions.
- Ability to build positive relationships both within the Personal & Business Banking Division and throughout the bank and capable of establishing professional expertise through integrity, dedication, and strategic counsel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; must be able to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.