Administrative AnalystStart Application Job ID WMS-7633 CityNew York StateNew York Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 9-6
City National Rochdale is an established, dynamic investment management firm located in Midtown Manhattan with regional offices across the country. We invest globally for a nationwide client base of high net worth individuals. Our focus is on sound investment advice and superior service to satisfy our client relationships.
- Creating, editing and maintaining all forms for the company.
- Composing and mailing letters using mail merge templates.
- Managing large mailing jobs efficiently including printing and binding.
- Scanning and electronically attaching documents.
- Receiving, disseminating and tracking daily mail received .
- Organizing, maintaining and filing required records for compliance.
- Downloading and analyzing transactions for research and marketing purposes.
- Coordinating department meetings, taking notes, and status requests.
- *Bachelor's Degree.
- *Minimum 3 years of administrative experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Excellent command of the English language and strong compositional skills.
- Good organizational habits and time management skills.
- Working knowledge and experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience in complex tables and mail merge coding in Word as well as creating form fields in Acrobat.
- Basic knowledge of Outlook and HTML (preferred).
- Is articulate, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Can handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment.
*Represents basic qualifications of the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.