Sr. Treasury Management Sales Support OfficerStart Application Job ID TREA-8118 CityNashville StateTennessee Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work Schedule8-5pm
This position is responsible for the development and direct sale of treasury management products and services to new clients and the expansion of existing treasury management customer relationships. The incumbent will support business development activities of CNB line units and develop sales strategies to aggressively increase the sale and use of treasury management products and services for the designated customer and prospect base. Conduct customer/prospect needs analysis and develop proposed service solutions/sales presentations to assist businesses and organizations to make efficient use of cash. Coordinate sales efforts with relationship officers and team members in order to acquire new business and strengthen existing client relationships. Maintain current knowledge of all treasury management products and services offered.
- *Bachelor's degree required.
- *Minimum 7 years of cash management/treasury management sales experience in a financial services environment required.
- *Minimum 4 years of experience in managing/supporting medium to large account relationships required.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and principles to effectively market treasury management services.
- Ability to gather, arranges, compile, interpret, analyze, summarize and evaluate information and data to identify sales opportunities and formulate conclusions and recommended actions.
- Extensive understanding of accounting principles, financial concepts, payment processing and commercial banking operations.
- Extensive knowledge of the practices and regulations that govern the banking industry and the implications of federal, state and local regulations affecting treasury management activities.
- Extensive understanding of the principles and practices associated with the analysis of business operations and depository activities.
- Extensive product knowledge and treasury management background.
- Knowledge of industry issues and competitive products/services.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.