Technical Support Analyst I - Warehouse LendingStart Application Job ID SPEC-8250 CityMt Laurel StateNew Jersey Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 9-6
The Technical Support Analyst position is directly responsible for responding to questions and requests from both clients and internal users with regards to Warehouse Lending's main vendor application -- Promerit. A successful Technical Support Analyst will be able to meet the needs of clients and internal users, and properly align the Promerit platform's settings and applications to meet those needs.
Additionally, the Technical Support Analyst will provide analytics and reporting for the business unit, and have the ability to translate data requests into solutions/approaches driven by data analysis, business acumen, creativity, and effective communication.
- Provide help desk support for internal and external clients with the Promerit application in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to receive various data requests from both internal and external clients and translate them into relevant queries or department reports.
- Monthly billing, co-warehouse settlements and custodial reconciliations with updates to Promerit.
- Ability to analyze and document business requirements and then make the appropriate modifications to Warehouse Lending's website.
- Keeps informed of existing and evolving best practice, industry standards and technologies.
- Fosters and maintains good relationships with colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
- Develop and maintain positive, productive, and professional relationships with key business partners to meet expected customer service levels.
Job Skills & Knowledge
- *B.A. or B.S. Degree
- *Minimum of 1 year experience working with MS Excel, Access, and SQL
- *Basic understanding of accounting and banking fundamentals.
- *Basic understanding of data mining techniques.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong planning, organizational, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to quickly learn the Promerit warehouse application.
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Excel VBA, Access, and SQL.
- General knowledge of Mortgage Banking
- General knowledge of accounting concepts.
- Understanding of basic data mining techniques.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.