Vulnerability Management Architect
Los Angeles, California; Jersey City, New Jersey
Our technology teams are transforming what it means to work in tech at a financial institution. We drive innovation for colleagues and clients. We immerse ourselves in the communities and industries that we serve. This helps us understand the needs, pain points and vision for growth so we can deliver customized scalable solutions.
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
- City National Bank is committed to supporting colleagues in reaching their full financial and professional potential.
- The organization works hard to provide its colleagues with the support they need to shape a highly regulated and fast-moving industry.
- We offer our team members the chance to take on impactful work, build their careers and cultivate relationships with peers in an inclusive and flexible workplace.
- Colleagues have access to ample wellness benefits, community and cultural initiatives and professional development opportunities.
It can be challenging for employees to find a voice in larger companies, so one of my roles is to make sure that the voices of my colleagues are heard.Will Udovich
Manager, Colleague Productivity and Experience
We are encouraged to learn new technologies and challenge each other, which motivates us to do better every time. Sometimes I am successful; sometimes I fail — but failure does not stop me from experimenting with new things.Marj Galapon
Lead Full-Stack Engineer
Banks typically work with a lot of outside vendors – but we build products from the ground up. Through acquisitions, we have expanded into the technology space, which means that we can help our clients grow and solve problems in a much bigger way.Asher Adler
Head of Product, AgilLink
Is the Functional or General Manager Model Right For Your Product Team’s Structure?
CIO Rick Hariman weighs in on how structure and centralization can be critical to success.
Surviving the Great Resignation
People aren't leaving the workforce — they're working for companies that support their growth.
Share in the company's success through profit-sharing and 401(k) matching contributions.
Build skills and your career through City National University, mentoring, 1:1 career guidance and more.
Hybrid & Remote
One size does not fit all. Our workforce is hybrid with select roles fully remote.
Paid Time to Volunteer
Colleagues are encouraged to give back and are provided the time to get involved.
Colleague Groups & Events
Colleague-led groups bring together people of common interests and nurture a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Building strong and productive working relationships is an essential part of our company culture.
- Drive the design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application security programs and systems.
- Participate in POCs to evaluate technologies, processes, vendor solutions, products etc.
- Support and advise team members on implementation, maintenance and updates of security products, including integration into CI/CD pipelines for on-premises and cloud environments
- Work with direct team members to enable the technical and functional needs of the business and security
- Participate in security testing programs (including SAST, DAST, OSS and penetration testing) and make architectural recommendations for improvements
- Prepare design, development and architecture specifications based on security non-functional requirements
- Develop and encourage compliance with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices. Ensure solution architecture is in line with enterprise security architecture
- Evaluate application software packages for security and make recommendations to management for adoption or alternatives.
- Participates with other colleagues in new product reviews, tests, and pilots
- Advise on secure coding practices
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree business or computer science or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Information/Cyber Security field
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an engineer
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience working in an information security team, preferably in a highly regulated environment (banking, healthcare, manufacturing, etc.).
- Experience working with large application design and implementation teams, including architecture and design of modern web, mobile, and integration (cloud/on-premises) platforms
- Software security tool experience (SAST, DAST, OSS and Penetration Testing) including design of integration points with the SDLC CI/CD pipeline tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal, and analytical skills is required.
- Experience in developing alternative solution approaches and driving decisions involving a pragmatic trade-off
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and evaluate for fitness into a specific business context through POCs and other evaluations
- Experience working in fully DevOps enabled environment
- Experience with developing coding standards and patterns
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
- IT Asset Lead Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Specialist Senior Los Angeles, California
- Tech Communications Lead Los Angeles, California