Treasury Management Service Representative IStart Application Job ID TREA-8274 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptNon-Exempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 10-7
Serves as primary customer service contact for Treasury Management Services. Acts as liaison between clients and various Bank units to independently respond to client inquires and resolve outstanding issues. Manages customer relationship by attaining permanent resolution to issue, which includes assessing the cause of issue and recommending additional products/services. Provides consultative input to Operation and Product Management for problem resolution or prevention. Performs operations and administrative functions for unit under minimal supervision. Keeps abreast of new and changes to existing products and services.
- *Minimum 1 year experience in customer service operations in a banking environment required.
- *Minimum 1 year with direct client contact required
- *Minimum 1 year experience with MS office applications
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong PC skills including spreadsheet and database manipulation required. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Cash Management/Treasury Management preferred
- Experience in a customer service call center/service center preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong PC skills including database and spreadsheet manipulation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to monitor call queues and pending work queues
- Ability to interface in an effective and professional manner with colleagues, clients and business partners
- Good knowledge of banking operations and procedures
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.