Transform Program Manager IIJob ID TREA-11765 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M - F, 8 - 5
Responsible for providing strategic guidance for program implementation, monitoring multiple work plans and budgets, and coordinating partner activities in accordance with the transformation initiative. The Transformation Program Manager is expected to have a strong understanding of overall program goals, approaches and partnerships as well as the experience with identifying and improving overall processes / bottlenecks in terms of delivery of the program. The position will promote collaboration between stakeholders in order to ensure cohesive, unified and efficient program implementation including identifying and prioritizing the project portfolio which will deliver the program.
- *Bachelor's degree
- *5+ years experience directly managing Programs / Projects
- *5+ years business / systems analysis experience
- *15+ years financial services experience
- *Knowledge of Treasury Management products and services
- Lean Six Sigma (Black Belt Certification).
- Scrum, PMP or other project management certification or coursework.
- Use and Application of statistical tools and analyses to model business decisions.
- Demonstrable experience developing and working with skills with all levels of management.
Skills and Knowledge
- Management of medium to enterprise programs with multiple workstreams across one or more unique departments/groups within the organization.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization and be able to adapt communication style and presentations to the audience
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure a smooth flow of activities and to minimize conflict between workstreams.
- Ability to manage risks associated with the various workstreams involved in the program and to identify ways to mitigate risk
- Demonstrated leadership skills managing direct reports and well as matrixed supervision
- Excellent time management, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated strong communication skills (written, verbal)
- Working knowledge or PMBOK, Scrum, PMP or other project management certification
- Working knowledge of business analysis and Lean Six Sigma Tool Kit
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled