Traffic ManagerStart Application Job ID MAPS-8278 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
The Traffic Manager is responsible for efficiently and effectively routing Marketing projects through the Creative Services and Content teams. He/she works to improve communication and ensure consistency across all projects through the careful monitoring of project workflow and by managing and monitoring timelines. The Traffic Manager ensures that designers and copywriters assigned specific tasks are executing them according to schedule. He/she manages Marketing's traffic system to meet ever-changing needs.
- Has a thorough understanding and knowledge of workflow management (project steps, creative and content responsibilities). Utilizes this knowledge in working with the Content Manager and Creative Director in tracking projects, problem solving, etc. This includes understanding job responsibilities and workloads for each team member.
- Opens all jobs in and maintains the Marketing project database. (Filemaker Pro)
- Reviews and understands project brief details prior to communication to the copywriter and/or designer. This includes a review of the deadlines to ensure minimal rush requests.
- Partners with Marketing Managers to ensure that job requests have necessary information required to start the projects.
- Ensures that work is moving through Content, Creative Services and Marketing Managers efficiently, with a focus on all deadlines & service level agreements (SLAs).
- Communicates regularly with Senior Project Manager, Creative Director, Content Manager and Marketing Managers about the current status of all jobs in progress.
- Reports any problems affecting job quality or due dates to the Senior Project Manager, Creative Director and/or Content Manager.
- Understands marketing and banking procedures.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintains current computer skills related to daily job.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- *Bachelor's degree in related field.
- *Minimum 5 years of Traffic Management experience within a fast paced agency or corporate environment.
- Superior project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet conflicting priorities as well as successfully manage day to day tasks.
- Resourceful and solution oriented.
- Ability to coordinate cross functional team efforts.
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolutions skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
*Represents basic qualifications of the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.