Testing Analyst LeadJob ID RISK-11371 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
This colleague will work under the direction of the CCO for Wealth Management and have responsibility for the development and execution of a risk-based testing program within the Wealth Management lines of business. This includes the execution and maintenance of testing performed internally as well as independently validating and assessing self-testing executed by the business related to compliance. The Testing Analyst Lead will work with the lines of business and compliance peers to establish and maintain appropriate testing forums, testing schedules, and status reporting of all testing activity. Additionally, the Testing Analyst Lead maintains the program and develops and reviews testing reports issued to management. The Testing Analyst will have a strong knowledge of Trust Administration and have had previous experience in this area.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience within financial services industry with emphasis on regulatory requirements.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience with trust administration and regulations.
- *Minimum of 3 years of experience executing testing efforts or exposure to audit, quality control or back office functions and results.
- Establish, design, and execute regulatory compliance testing of Wealth Management
- Work with the Line of Business as well as the Compliance Manager to ensure all rules applicable to the line of business and the products supported are identified so that testing priorities can be evaluated and established.
- Executes, organize and prioritize testing in a timely manner ensuring deliverables are achieved while maintaining accuracy.
- Develop and document detailed testing scripts covering testing of controls evaluations and testing of transactions to assess adherence to compliance rules.
- Prepare testing scope, work papers, and reports capturing final results of testing.
- Work closely with other Sr. Compliance Testing Officers and Testing Manager to ensure consistency among execution of testing and interpretation of rules.
- Keep up-to-date on changes in federal and state compliance laws and regulations impacting the group of assigned compliance focus area(s) and ensure testing scripts reflect such changes.
- Prepare and potentially present reports to management regarding status of compliance testing in areas of compliance focus.
- Review second line policies and standards for timeliness, completeness and accuracy
- Determine and communicate requirements for additional first line policies and standards
- Test compliance with policies and standards Identify key risk control gaps and deficiencies
- Deliver risk management training to the first line of defense Risk Controls Testing and Assurance Test the design and effectiveness of key risk controls
Job Skills and Knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking regulations, such as State and OCC regulations.
- Strong testing/audit background related to regulatory compliance rules.
- Experience in Wealth Management products, performing testing, quality control/assurance processes or internal/external audits.
- Strong time management, interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish credibility and strong partnership with management and peers.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and successfully manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to work autonomously and initiate and prioritize own work.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
*Represents the basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: The Preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.