Technical Systems AnalystStart Application Job ID BATS-8204 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday, 8-5
The Technical Systems Analyst conducts systems and needs analysis in an effort to ensure that technology solutions align with project objectives. Work directly and collaboratively with business and technical teams to deliver high quality functional IT specifications, gathering and creating specifications from other technical teams. The ideal candidate possesses and routinely provides broad knowledge on a wide range of technologies. This role requires an individual who has the ability to gather and document system requirements and translate the information collected to technology requirements including scoping documents and technical specifications.
- *Minimum 3 years of experience in a Technical or Business Analyst role
- *Minimum 3 years of IT experience in a corporate environment
- *Minimum 2 years Microsoft Office software experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related experience.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of IS functions required
- Ideal candidate has a track record of meeting deadlines and delivering high quality results. Self-motivated, with ability to work on two or more projects/tasks with moderate direction, and apply good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Windows, MSOffice, MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel.
- Excellent project planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to creatively design solutions to problems.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.