Sr. Relationship Manager - LeasingStart Application Job ID SPEC-7667 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday ,8-5
This position can be located in Los Angeles or San Francisco.
Develops and manages relationships with clients in the assigned business segment - Leasing Companies and/or geographic areas.
Presents a variety of product solutions to client needs. Provides responsive, quality service. Manages overall relationship profitability and portfolio risk and is responsible for profitable growth of the portfolio assigned. This may be accomplished through active calling efforts and referrals from existing customers, providing the CNB exemplary level of service, identifying and promoting solutions to customer needs, and maintaining an active calling program. It is expected that Relationship Managers will have or develop further expertise in the products of working capital, permanent financing and warehouse financing.
- *Bachelor's degree
- *10 years of credit experience
- *Minimum 8 years of experience as a Relationship Manager
- Completion of Formal Credit Training such as credit "boot camp" at a financial institution preferred
- 10 years of credit experience in Banking or Leasing Company preferred (Technology and Transportation Leasing Companies)
- 8 years experience as a Relationship Manager preferred
- Experience in capital markets, large leasing company syndications preferred
- Strong demonstrated sales and marketing abilities including cross selling skills.
- Must be able to work autonomously in making sound business decisions and exercising appropriate level of authority commensurate with experience and responsibility.
- Superior client relationship skills.
- Good understanding of commercial credit policies and procedures.
- Sound credit analysis and accounting skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.