Sr.Rel Mgr- HealthcareJob ID SPEC-10359 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule Monday-Friday,8-5
Are you a seasoned commercial lending professional who understands the business structures and revenue cycles of the healthcare industry? Are you an entrepreneur at heart who thrives in an agile environment with ready access to decision makers?
City National continues to expand and is looking for an exceptional Senior Relationship Manager to join our Healthcare specialty group, one of the longest-standing, cohesive teams at the bank. The Healthcare specialty group provides loans for general corporate purposes including revolver and term structures for equipment, business expansion, acquisitions and working capital. Average loans are $5 - $50 million, including participation in national, syndicated transactions in the hundreds of millions.
What you offer
- Deep commercial lending experience with expertise in the healthcare sector
- The drive, know-how and skills to nurture an existing portfolio and grow our healthcare specialty lending business
- High degree of creativity and independence in developing, managing, and servicing a large portfolio of diverse and complex client relationships
- Extensive product knowledge and credit expertise to originate, structure, and execute large transactions and/or to cross sell
What we offer
- Small company feel with big company resources--in 2015 City National became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Royal Bank of Canada
- A flat organization that takes an entrepreneurial approach with access to decision makers and swift credit decisions
- A company that takes pride in a rich history of putting people first and doing the right thing for clients, colleagues and the communities where we do business
- *Minimum 10 years commercial banking work experience required
- *Minimum 4 years Healthcare industry financing experience required
- *Minimum 7 years Relationship Management experience required
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with broad studies in the areas of Business, Finance, Economics and Accounting preferred
- Strong demonstrated sales and marketing abilities including cross selling skills.
- Superior client relationship skills.
- Good understanding of commercial credit policies and procedures.
- General knowledge of Bank credit products and underwriting standards required to identify credit opportunities with clients and initiate the credit transaction.
- Sound credit analysis and accounting skills.
- Must be able to work autonomously in making sound business decisions and exercising appropriate level of authority commensurate with experience and responsibility.
- Must be capable of working well independently and in teams.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
*Represents the basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: The Preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
#gd-lnEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled