Sr. Financial AdvisorStart Application Job ID WMS-8054 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
- *Minimum 5 years of investment related experience
- *Minimum 3 years experience in investment sales
- *FINRA Series 7 & 63/65 or equivalent (Series 66) and California Insurance license
- The SFA shows demonstrated success in an investment product sales role over a multi-year period.
- Strong understanding of financial planning and the investment process including familiarity with mapping clients' investment needs to asset allocation models, structuring client investment portfolios, and portfolio analytics.
- Solid product knowledge and relationship management skills.
- Contributes positive suggestions and demonstrates productive collaboration with line of business partners.
- May possesses a BA or equivalent 8 years of experience in financial services or an MBA and 3-5 years of experience.
- May possess CFP, JD/LLM, CIMA or Cannon Certified Wealth Strategist designation.CFP designation highly preferred.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.