Sr. Digital Data AnalystStart Application Job ID MAPS-7165 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
The Senior Data Analyst in the Digital Channels group acts as a subject matter expert on data and systems pertaining to all Digital Products -- mobile and online. This role is responsible for supporting product managers and delivery teams in all aspects of data: gathering, QA/QC, analysis, tracking, reporting, etc. The digital team expects the incumbent to perform his/her duties under limited supervision and to make recommendations based on his/her analyses and technical experience.
- Collect, query and validate data. Source accurate data, determine which data set to utilize to meet business requirements. Request data from third party companies as needed. Research and make recommendations for vendor solutions to fulfill data needs.
- Analyze, interpret and synthesize data. Organize and present data in a professional manner appropriate for all levels of the bank.
- Resolve data discrepancies.
- Interact with various system managers to gain system access and suggest data modifications if needed.
- Recommend and communicate course of action based on data analysis,
- Maintain, automate and develop reports/dashboards/processes including creating new tables for existing data as needed.
- *Minimum 6 years of experience in data querying, validating, analyzing, interpreting, reporting, etc.
- *Minimum 6 years of experience using Oracle SQL, MS Access, and MS Excel.
- *Minimum 3 years of experience as business analyst or project manager.
- *Minimum 2 years in banking or other relevant financial services industry.
- *Minimum 2 years of experience using Toad for Oracle.
- *Minimum 2 years of online work experience.
- BA/BS Degree in a quantitative field.
- Knowledge of relational databases and various system architecture platforms.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, MS Access and SQL (Toad).
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word and Power Point.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience managing projects.
- Proven experience in creating and maintaining positive business relationships with various unit managers.
- Proven experience in identifying, researching and resolving data issues.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively.
- Ability to gather, arrange, compile, interpret, analyze, summarize and evaluate information and data to formulate conclusions and recommended actions.
- Proficiency with VBA desirable.
*Represents basic qualifications of the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.