Sr. Credit Analyst - Fund FinanceJob ID SPEC-11102 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule Monday - Friday; 8:00a - 5:00p
Under general supervision the Sr. Credit Analyst performs the same credit activities as the Credit Analyst II for the most complex level of loan requests where spreads are more challenging, and analysis and CRR preparation becomes more complex.
The selected candidate for this position will be dedicated to supporting the Structured Finance Asset Management portfolio and specifically covering Capital Call and Subscription lines, Fund Finance transactions and other various credit facilities for Funds and Asset Management Firms. The selected candidate will also be responsible for researching, analyzing, monitoring and reporting on underlying Limited Partners of respective Funds.
Colleagues at this level have acquired a general knowledge of the business and the credit products being supported. Colleagues at this level have a full understanding of the bank's credit policies and a thorough knowledge of appropriate banking laws and regulations normally acquired through 5 or more years directly related experience.
- *Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- *Minimum 5 years of credit analysis experience required.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience in a banking or financial services environment required.
- Prepares credit analysis and investigation of new and renewed loans. Requests and provides the necessary documentation and financial facts for Credit Officer to analyze, evaluate, and determine appropriate credit structure and terms for potential borrowers.
- Monitors for receipt, and analyzes and evaluates documents surrounding credits. This may include financial statements for the company, owners, and/or guarantors, tax returns, cash flow, collateral, covenants, A/P & A/R aging, credit reports, etc. to identify strengths and weaknesses pertaining to a borrower's financial position.
- Provides analytical functions relating to due diligence, document processing, and financial statements analyses related to transactions, credit approval, and renewals. Prepares summary documenting factual analysis and supporting information for credit decision recommendations.
- Monitors and reviews reports and works with other Credit colleagues to obtain necessary information to ensure that reporting requirements are met.
City National Bank is a Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.