Sr Business Banking Relationship ManagerStart Application Job ID PBB-8190 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Preferred to be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry" (NMLS); or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act.
- *A minimum of 10 years of banking experience required.
- *A minimum of 8 years of commercial lending experience within the segment required.
- *A minimum of 5 years of credit experience required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Demonstrated sales and marketing capabilities.
- Excellent understanding of all products and services applicable to target client segment.
- Excellent knowledge of commercial credit policies and procedures, and bank operations policies and procedures.
- Excellent credit analysis and accounting skills.
- Has the ability to work autonomously in making sound business decisions and exercises appropriate level of authority commensurate with experience and responsibility.
- Ability to build positive relationships both within the Core Banking Division and throughout the bank and capable of establishing professional expertise through integrity, dedication, and strategic counsel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; must be able to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.