Senior Talent Acquisition ConsultantStart Application Job ID HR-9743 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleM-F, 8-5
City National Bank is growing fast. As a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will join a passionate team of recruiters who are instrumental in building the next-generation workforce at the bank. Our ideal candidate is entrepreneurial at heart and brings to the team industry expertise; ease in collaborating with and guiding our business leaders; and the ability to deliver extraordinary results.
- Manages full-cycle recruiting--typically for higher-level professional positions--for Marketing & Product Strategies and Finance divisions.
- Works with hiring managers and all levels of management to provide guidance, expertise, collaboration and teamwork to hire the best talent for the team.
- Develops and executes sourcing plans customized to the hiring need, utilizing professional networks, available platforms and, if necessary, external sources and advertising strategies for difficult-to-fill positions.
- Builds and continually develops a database of qualified candidates for exempt level positions in all geographical areas; maintains an active pipeline of candidates, both external and internal to the bank.
- Works independently but consults with Talent Acquisition Management on difficult issues or strategies that require additional support and guidance.
- Consults with Talent Acquisition Manager and hiring manager to determine appropriate offers for qualified new hires, adhering to company-wide human resource policies.
- Participates in and may lead talent acquisition/employment projects that have bank-wide exposure and results that impact hiring needs and requirements.
- Recommends changes to talent acquisition strategies.
- Adheres to all bank talent acquisition policies and programs and compliance with external and internal regulatory requirements.
- *Minimum 5 years functional talent acquisition experience required
- *Minimum 5 years applicant tracking experience required
- *Minimum 5 years experience working in a corporation or banking institution required
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven experience in talent acquisition and interviewing
- Experience in simultaneously recruiting for multiple openings in multiple disciplines
- Knowledge of compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Experience independently partnering with all levels of leadership and driving hiring initiatives
- Experience influencing senior leadership and executive teams
- Savviness in using social recruitment sites (e.g. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed) to identify potential candidates for target positions and to develop pipeline candidates.
- Excellent knowledge of Bank's Human Resource policies, procedures and programs
- Working knowledge of applicable federal, state and local regulations and guidelines and internal audit regulations
- Working knowledge of bank operations, policies and procedures, positions and their responsibilities, and organizational structure
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Hands-on experience in using an applicant tracking system
*Represents the basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position, you must meet at least the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.