Senior Relationship ManagerJob ID CB-11127 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Achieves individual and team revenue goals by striving to develop new key and champagne clients through referrals and calling efforts. Manages a portfolio of high growth or complex relationships. Builds client relationships and grows revenue through cross selling all City National Bank (CNB) products. Collaborates with Relationship Managers, Commercial Underwriters, and other CNB product experts to ensure continuity of high quality service, product delivery, and responsiveness to client needs. At this level, persuasion, diplomacy, negotiation and closing skills are mastered at the highest degree. Creates and maintains effective relationships with members of the regional team and is willing to "pinch-hit" to deliver seamless service to clients.
- *Bachelor's degree required.
- *Minimum 10 years experience in commercial banking required.
- *Minimum 5 years of credit experience required.
- Strong demonstrated sales and marketing abilities including cross selling skills.
- Superior client relationship skills.
- Good understanding of commercial credit policies and procedures.
- General knowledge of Bank credit products and underwriting standards required to identify credit opportunities with clients and initiate the credit transaction.
- Sound credit analysis and accounting skills.
- Must be able to work autonomously in making sound business decisions and exercising appropriate level of authority commensurate with experience and responsibility.
- Must be capable of working well independently and in teams.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
**Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.