Senior Relationship ManagerJob ID PBB-10932 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F 8:30-5:30
This person is responsible for motivating, coaching, directing, and managing the branch sales process including establishing goals and objectives and monitoring results. This includes results from both the Relationship Managers who report to them, their own portfolio growth and development, and referrals and cross-sells from the service team.
Managing each Relationship Manager includes making sure each has a clearly defined business development plan that is consistently applied incorporating a disciplined sales and service practices focused on retention and expansion of existing relationships and acquisition of new relationships. In addition they will be responsible for development and growth of their own client portfolio.
This person will actively work with other areas of CNB to ensure exemplary service for clients. Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry"; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act. Must remain in good standing under the Safe Act.
- *Minimum 5 years of direct sales experience required.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience in a financial institution required.
- *Minimum 5 years of management experience required.
- *Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry"; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act.
- Comprehensive knowledge of bank products and services.
- Understanding of various phases of sales management, including planning, goal setting, project/time management and selling techniques.
- Accomplished sales skills.
- Strong business development skills.
- Good managerial skills with emphasis on planning and organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong motivational and leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of operations, regulatory compliance and banking regulations preferred.
- Strong computer skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.