Senior Relationship Manager - RBC/CNB SynergiesJob ID PBB-11569 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M - F, 8 - 5
Exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of building a new distribution channel focused on thousands of financial advisors and their clients -- covering a potential client base of over 100,000 affluent and High Net- Worth ("HNW") households. Partnering collaboratively with City National Bank ("CNB") Banking Advisors, you will support RBC Wealth Management ("RBCWM") Financial Advisors in expanding their practice and meeting their client's financial goals with CNB products and services. Lead the Bank's concierge approach to on-boarding and supporting the expansion of client relationships. Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry"; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act. Must remain in good standing under the Safe Act.
- *Minimum 5 years of direct sales experience required.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience in a financial institution required.
- *Minimum 3 years of new accounts with a strong focus on business development experience required.
- *Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry"; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act.
Skills and Knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge of bank products and services.
- Strong knowledge of various phases of sales management, including planning, goal setting, project/time management and selling techniques.
- Accomplished sales skills and working knowledge of consumer & business lending; understanding of business credit & underwriting; and actively managing a portfolio of discerning clients.
- Excellent business development and client relationship skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong motivational and leadership skills
- Experience in developing and executing sales strategies, branch marketing and business development.
- Understanding of various phases of sales management, including planning, goal setting and selling techniques.
- Maintains an awareness of marketplace products, practices, rates and changes to ensure branch capitalizes on competitive opportunities.
- Strong computer skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related discipline preferred.
- Strong knowledge of credit underwriting.
- Strong knowledge of operations, regulatory compliance and banking regulations preferred.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled