Senior Performance Test Engineer
Los Angeles, California;
Our technology teams are transforming what it means to work in tech at a financial institution. We drive innovation for colleagues and clients. We immerse ourselves in the communities and industries that we serve. This helps us understand the needs, pain points and vision for growth so we can deliver customized scalable solutions.
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
- City National Bank is committed to supporting colleagues in reaching their full financial and professional potential.
- The organization works hard to provide its colleagues with the support they need to shape a highly regulated and fast-moving industry.
- We offer our team members the chance to take on impactful work, build their careers and cultivate relationships with peers in an inclusive and flexible workplace.
- Colleagues have access to ample wellness benefits, community and cultural initiatives and professional development opportunities.
It can be challenging for employees to find a voice in larger companies, so one of my roles is to make sure that the voices of my colleagues are heard.Will Udovich
Manager, Colleague Productivity and Experience
We are encouraged to learn new technologies and challenge each other, which motivates us to do better every time. Sometimes I am successful; sometimes I fail — but failure does not stop me from experimenting with new things.Marj Galapon
Lead Full-Stack Engineer
Banks typically work with a lot of outside vendors – but we build products from the ground up. Through acquisitions, we have expanded into the technology space, which means that we can help our clients grow and solve problems in a much bigger way.Asher Adler
Head of Product, AgilLink
Is the Functional or General Manager Model Right For Your Product Team’s Structure?
CIO Rick Hariman weighs in on how structure and centralization can be critical to success.
Surviving the Great Resignation
People aren't leaving the workforce — they're working for companies that support their growth.
Share in the company's success through profit-sharing and 401(k) matching contributions.
Build skills and your career through City National University, mentoring, 1:1 career guidance and more.
Hybrid & Remote
One size does not fit all. Our workforce is hybrid with select roles fully remote.
Paid Time to Volunteer
Colleagues are encouraged to give back and are provided the time to get involved.
Colleague Groups & Events
Colleague-led groups bring together people of common interests and nurture a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Building strong and productive working relationships is an essential part of our company culture.
- Sr. Data Engineer Los Angeles, California,
- Credit Officer II Austin, Texas, , Los Angeles, California
- Client Experience Analyst Los Angeles, California,