Senior Operations LiaisonJob ID BIS-10886 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
Provides ongoing operational support to Personal & Business Banking, Entertainment, Private and Commercial Banking Services. Functions as liaison with Information Systems and is the business owner for assigned system application(s) to assist business unit(s) with product services, development, problem resolution, ongoing maintenance and regulatory compliance. Leads and/or participates in application and other operational projects.
Leads and/or participates on multiple, moderate to large-scale, complex application and operational projects and issues. May provide guidance and direction to lower level Project Officer.
- *Minimum 7 years of branch operations experience in a banking environment
- *Minimum 5 years of project mgmt. experience
- *Minimum 4 years of Microsoft Excel experience required (with knowledge of vlook-up, if errors, pivot tables, macros, etc.) and with analyzing and reporting data
Skills and Knowledge
- Familiarity with database tables and data extraction tools such as Brio, Business Objects, etc.
- Thorough understanding of the bank's operational policies and procedures and regulatory compliance, and knowledge of current applications, utilities and tools required.
- Strong research techniques, and project management, analytical and user documentation skills.
- Ability to accept full accountability as business owner of specific application(s).
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written required.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of bank management and personnel required.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
#ca-bpEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled