Senior Loan Closer - Private BankingJob ID PB-11717 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
- Review loan approval for terms, structure and approval authority
- Engage, discuss, review, negotiate documentation language/credit terms with counsel and Credit Officer
- Review SNDA, Estoppel, subordination, property surveys, holdback agreements and other documents
- Settlement terms, fees and charges disclosure, closing and funding
- General oversight of counsel engaged, review and authorize attorney fees and other administrative duties
- Legal background or paralegal preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5 years experience working on complex commercial real estate trasnactions, reviewing terms, negotiating changes through closing the loan
- In depth knowledge of Real Estate lending and credit terms, contractual terms and agreements, leases, escrow, title, subordination, SNDA, Estoppel, Environmental liability, property hazard and flood insurance
- Ability to review and negotiate documentation language with external counsel, borrower and borrower's counsel
- Detailed understanding of leases, SNDA, Estoppels and sub-ordination
- Skill in technology (Word, Excel, etc.) and digital environment
- Ability to identify and resolve issues leading to on time closing.
- Rigorous follow up on all pending/outstanding items
- Ability for form excellent professional relationships with all parties to the transaction
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.