Senior BI Reporting DeveloperJob ID BATS-10911 City Los Angeles State California Exempt/Non Exempt Exempt Shift Day Work Schedule M-F, 8-5
The Sr. BI Reporting Developer will be responsible for administering and maintaining the Business Objects (BO) and Tableau environments, providing project and day-to-day operational support.
- Business Objects Designer - Experience with database schemas, relational databases and knowledge of how to develop and maintain Universes for different schemas.
- Experience with Business Objects Development Suite platform
- Business Objects and Tableau installations, upgrades and deployments.
- Ability to work independently or within a team for problem resolution
- Must demonstrate ability to be flexible
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills preferred.
- *Minimum 7 years of administration experience with Business Objects and Tableau technical platform
- *Minimum 5 years of Report development experience
- *Minimum 3 years of experience with Business Objects and Tableau Administration (Content and Server)
- *BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- SAP Certification for Business Objects a plus
- In-depth knowledge of the Central Management Console
- SSO and NT Authentication integration is a plus
#gd-hmEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled