Senior Auditor IStart Application Job ID RISK-8238 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday
Responsible for performing and/or leading various complex audits of the Finance area including Treasury, Accounting, Regulatory Reporting, and Risk Management functions with significant focus on the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) and Dodd-Frank Act Stress Tests (DFAST) requirements. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the audit process including planning, execution and reporting, as well as validation of previous audit and regulatory findings. Specific audit tasks may involve assessment of internal controls, financial projections accuracy, review of model validation reports and supporting documentation, as well as the governance framework. The Senior Auditor will be responsible for summarizing data, articulating findings, providing recommendations and working with Management to formulate action plans for remediation. They will work as part of a cross-functional team and will interact with various levels of Management, as well as audit team members.
Job Skills & Knowledge
- *Minimum 5 years of audit experience in banking, financial services or related management consulting.
- *Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting, business or related discipline.
- *Certification in any one of the following: Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Must possess and demonstrate strong managerial, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions.
- Ability to work independently or under the guidance and supervision of a manager.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management.
- Strong understanding of internal auditing standards, COSO and risk assessment practices.
Preferred Skills & Knowledge
- Public accounting experience with a Big 4 or nationally recognized accounting firm
- Knowledge of Stress Testing (CCAR/DFAST) and other regulatory reporting regulations and requirements
- Basic understanding of statistics and/or financial modeling concepts
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite, Tableau, MetricStream and Thomson Reuters GRC
- Data analytics experience
*Represents basic qualifications of the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
#LI-NK1Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled