Senior Auditor I - ComplianceStart Application Job ID RISK-8239 CityLos Angeles StateCalifornia Exempt/Non ExemptExempt ShiftDay Work ScheduleMonday-Friday
The Compliance Senior Auditor will report directly to the Compliance Audit Manager and will be responsible for performing and/or leading regulatory compliance audits in:
- Assessing risks and controls, designing comprehensive audit programs, executing audit procedures, supervising and reviewing the work of others, analyzing and synthesizing results of testing performed, effectively communicating results to senior management to affect change, and report writing.
- Utilizing analytical, auditing and automation skill to complete assigned responsibilities.
- Evaluate impact of control deficiencies and effectively communicate results to management driving actionable business impact and sufficient corrective actions.
Job Skills & Knowledge
- *Bachelor's degree required.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience in performing internal control audits and risk assessments required.
- *Certification in at least one or more of the following: Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Strong understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions.
- Ability to work independently or under the guidance and supervision of a manager.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management.
- Strong understanding of internal auditing standards, COSO and risk assessment practices.
*Represents basic qualifications of the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
#LI-BD1Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled